Wednesday 15 February 2012

My Valentine.

Fourteenth of February
A special date for lovers
Whole world around
Flowers, chocolate, teddy bears
Sweet and lovely
Pink and red
Fragrance of love fills the air.

It is a promised date
Between me and her
The one who influenced me most
The one who stood by me most
The one who shared joy and sorrow
With me
Regardless of different family background
And level of maturity with the way we think.

We are neither in intimate relationship
Nor just normal friends
Unimaginable, border-less, extravagant
Are words to describe stuffs that we do together
Sweet, sour, spicy, and bitter
All flavors interpreted by taste buds of life
Together we conquer and uphold
A special relationship bonded by us
Of which is worthy to be cherished.

People around asked
Why do you not engage in a relationship?
I have a very best friend
That I can share everything with
That I can have the freedom to be just me
That I don't have to hide my feelings to
Being engaged in relationship
To me, a word - sensitive.

Fourteenth of February
A special date for lovers
Whole world around
A special date for both of us
Through our journey of friendship
We will soon be apart
To pursue our dreams
But will never be forgotten
Any either ways.

Fourteenth of every month
Is our day
White and Purple.
Pink and Red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Footprints