Saturday 26 May 2012

How Can I Help You?

Listen to me, my dear friend
You are under stress
Out of nowhere, into the darkness
You hide yourself, never come out
Of the pit, the deadly black hole

I could see you being fearful
The hectic past, the uprising emotional torture
You reject further critics
You make your stand on every subject matter
All these are to cover your timid nature

I wish I could help you
As I could not bear to see you
Being fierce, when being intruded
Having sharp ends all over the body, like a porcupine
No one hurts you now
Just open your heart, let it go

Listen to me, my dear friend
Do not speak negativity over everything
Think of the worst
Only to generate greater positive outcomes
Do not lean towards terrible thoughts
That makes you hate everything
Yet making excuses for yourself

When you fall
I would love to help you up
But you refuses me to
How can I tell you
Beside standing up to walk immediately
You may just crawl over?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Footprints