Wednesday 15 August 2012

We Will Depart Again, Soon.

We will soon depart from each other again
I wonder when could we meet up again
My best friend, I wish you all the best
Don't forget, I am right here for you
And I will always keep you in prayers

This time, things has changed
Neither of us will be here from where we both first met
You will be in Famosa, and the Land of Hornbills for me
Both of us will start with our tertiary level degrees
I wish you all the best in your future undertaking

We exchanged cards on this last date
We wrote words, a reminder, a mindful thought
I remembered when you described yourself as a road
Don't know which way to go
Follow your heart and your dreams
Do not give up on this journey
Never say never, even if it's tough

I had secretly placed a matchbox in your backpack
When you are feeling alone and lost
Use the matches, lit it up
I hope it may aid you in getting help
Or guide you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Footprints