Friday 27 April 2012

Rejection.

Lost in the middle of nowhere
I find myself trembling
My footsteps are heavy
My hands are cold
Everywhere seems to be an illusion
A gateway, a door to a brighter place
I do not know which way to go

Give me a sign, Lord
Show me the right door
Lead me to the right path
I see gloominess with fallen leaves
There is no damp ground
Cracked, famine-dried nature pavement
Nothing is left with me
My pockets are filled with sand
I dress like a beggar

Is this the end of the world?
Am I able to gain a second chance?
Feeling empty inside
I let myself down again
No confidence, no strength to lift my head up
Alone in the midst of strong hasting wind
I need to find a good riddance of the worst

Doors are never open always
It is good to be closed once in a while
By then, I will get ready
Be completely amazed
With a whole new world behind that door
Opened doors never surprise me.
All I need now, is the right key
Just have to make sure now what world I would like to see
And this is the only way to encourage myself
To overcome rejection in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Footprints