Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Ocean.

Stepping towards the shore
Little shells and stones beneath my feet
Waters running through my wiggling toes
I know I am getting closer
To the ocean, the heart of sea lives
Lowering my body into the waters
Put on my snorkeling mask
I am leaving the shore.

Beneath the surface of the ocean
I find peace from the tiniest noises
Had my life vest on
I leave behind worrying thoughts
Away from the city life
This is one precious moment that I could wish for.

Further away from the ocean
I see corals and fishes
This is the nature, the gift from God
Paused for a moment, widen my eyes
I wish this moment could last forever
It is only further away from the shore
Where I could see varieties of colorful fishes
It is only by going into the deeper ocean
Where I could see beautiful corals
With little lives depending on them.

Have some white bread in my hand
I see fishes swimming towards me
Spread out the little soaked bread crumbs
They grab hungrily, aggressively
I am thrilled with the close distance with them
They are moving around me, in front of my eyes
Beautiful, amusing, jubilant
I seized the moment.

Stepping towards the future
I will have to face issues, difficulties
But with the treasures in life that I foresee
With courage, I will take charge and pace forward
Leaving away from the safe zone.

I will not be able to see beautiful fishes now
But I will see them, together with the beautiful corals
Further away from the shore
When I have more bread crumbs in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Some Footprints